877-389-5500

How Seated Bay Window Treatments Can Give Your Home More Space

At Chicagoland Home Products, it is our goal to save our clients as much space as possible so they have more room to enjoy their homes. One of the biggest hindrances to enjoying a room is the presence of too much furniture. If you have a smaller sized family and do not entertain guests on a regular basis, an abundance of furniture becomes a hassle and …

Customized Storage Space: Mudroom, Kid’s Closet, and Steam Unit Solutions

At Chicagoland Home Products, it is our mission to find storage spaces in the most unlikely places. No matter how big or small a room or closet is, our design team can create a storage space that makes the square footage look larger than it already is. Our commitment to custom closets in Chicago brought us to a home in Arlington Heights that faced a …

How To Get The Most Out Of Your Mudroom

One of the best ways to keep your home effortlessly clean and organized throughout the day is with the use of a mudroom. A mudroom is the little space between your door and your living area. Some homes have lots of space where others are minimal but with the use of custom storage units, any home can have a mudroom. Whether you're thinking about having …

3 Tips on How to Properly Organize Your Closet

If you're like most people, your closet is probably the most disorganized part of your house. Since most guests will never see the inside of your bedroom, your closet is often neglected but it doesn't have to be that way. Here are 3 tips on how to properly organize and get the most use out of your closet. Take stock of your wardrobe The first thing …

Customized Entertainment Centers from Chicagoland Home Products

Not all entertainment centers are created equal. If you ever excitedly purchased an entertainment center from a store only to find that it doesn't fit in the exact location you measured or doesn't match your overall home decor then you are not alone. The only way to get exactly what you want is to have it custom built to your specifications. Here …

How To Be More Productive In Your Home Office

Now that you've designed a home office and had it built to your exact specifications, the next step is to actually do work at home. However, this is easier said then done. From multiple distractions to clutter on your desk, working in your home office can be a difficult task by itself but it doesn't have to be. Here are a few tips to be more productive …

3 Tips On Organizing Your Garage

It's time for a fresh start. It's time to take back the garage. This Old House reports that 30% of people who own garages actually park their car in it. That means that the other 70% probably can't fit their car in their garage because of all their stuff. If you find yourself in that situation, read these 3 tips on organizing your garage. …

Get the Most Out of Your Laundry Room

There are only a few things in life that are certain: death, taxes and laundry. Most laundry rooms are cramped in a small room or buried deep in the basement but it doesn't have to be that way. In fact, your laundry room has the potential to be a little oasis if organized correctly. Here are a few tips to get the most out of your laundry room. If you …

A Pantry Can Help Your Kitchen Run Smoother

Having a pantry can make your kitchen room smoother in many ways. Forever known as the secret behind a good functioning kitchen, pantries can hold the key to effective meals and ultimately an effective house. Chicagoland Home Products can customize your pantry to make sure your food and other items are neatly organized for easy storage and access. …

Every House Should Have a Mudroom and Here’s Why

If you didn't know, the little walkway inside of your door that's used to store and remove shoes, outerwear, and other wet clothing is called a mudroom. A mudroom doesn't necessarily have to be a room but it does have to be a place where things are stored before entering the main section of the house. Most people line their shoes up against …